Hello. How is the first week of April treating you? Good I hope and it's about to get better because I have an Easter treat for you.
It's an illustrated garland download, with a bunny at one end and a carrot at the other. The bunny's mission is to find an 'x' which ultimately leads him to his favourite carrot. Luckily for the bunny the path he follows is guided by arrows, along which he leaves decorated eggs in return for his carrot.
With holidays approaching I thought this could be a fun activity to do with any little helpers you might be luck enough to have around. So, I've created both a coloured version and a black and white version that can be coloured in!
Let's get started.
You will need
• Downloadable artwork ( click here )
• Printer + A4 paper ( I've used 250gsm matte card, print area fits within Letter size )
• Coloured pencils, pens, textas, paint ( your medium of choice )
• String or thread
How to make
1. Download and print artwork
2. Start colouring! ( or leave black and white ) If using the coloured version skip to step 3
3. Cut around each shape
4. Lay out a length of thread and place shapes in desired position
5. Keeping shapes in place trim thread to desired length
6. Slide each piece under the thread with right-side facing down
7. Tape pieces securely in place
8. Ta-da! You're done
Hang in your favourite spot and enjoy!
Get creative and think of other ways to celebrate Easter with these illustrations, like gift tags or a garland made just out of carrots!