Next Sunday in Australia we celebrate the Mum(s) in our lives with Mother's Day. However fancy or simple you choose to spend the day every mum deserves a thoughtfully handwritten card. If you're notorious for leaving things to the last minute or can't find what you were looking for I've got you covered with my printable Mother's Day card and envelope.
Grab your supplies and lets get started!
You will need
• Card or paper stock of your choice (I've used 250gsm for the card and 90gsm for the envelope)
• Scissors (or ruler and scalpel)
• Glue (or double-sided tape)
• Card and envelope as a pdf - DOWNLOAD HERE
1. Download and print pdf
2. Trim along all solid lines
3. Fold along dash lines
4. Glue the 'GLUE HERE' areas and fold up envelope
5. While your envelope dries, write a note inside the card
Et Voila! Mail to your mum or if your lucky, give it to her in person.