Hello! Can you believe February is already over?! I had no intention of disappearing like that. No excuses. Life, work and rest happened and as you can see blogging didn’t. Without dwelling I'm jumping back in to say hi and share some of the things I’ve been enjoying.
• Visiting NGV including: Romance Was Born, David Shrigley, Robert Jacks and Emily Floyd
• A trip to Heide MOMA to see Arthur Boyd: Brides, J.W. Power and the mysterious and inspiring works by little known artist H. Dearing (a tip-off from Sandra Etrovic via Instagram)
• Watching movies like Boyhood, Gone Girl and Whiplash
• Also watching the TV series Happy Valley and getting a little addicted to The Great British Bake Off
• Catching up on Dumbo Feather and Knit Wit magazines
• Finishing The Artist Way and beginning My Age of Anxiety
• Taking neighbourhood walks and trips to the beach
• Eating-out at Belleville, The Petty Officer, Borsch Vodka and Tears and Mrs Kim's Grill
• Eating-in lots! I’m loving The Whole Pantry app (especially the granola), The Holistic Ingredient for yummy healthy recipes and Loving Good Food (a gift from my brother)
• Listening to inspirational podcasts like this and this via On Being with Krista Tippett
• Experiencing a Secular Sermon: On Fairness presented by The School of Life featuring Archie Roach and Julian Burnside
• Checking out Supergraph and discovering Yuki Bang and Natalie Martin plus participating in a fun blind speed drawing masterclass by Sarah Beetson
• Attending my first ever yoga class and loving it!
• Propagating our surprisingly thriving balcony succulents
• Gifting myself a couple of Georgia Perry’s fun new pins
• Enjoying a visit from my folks, who I only see a handful of times a year
And not so fun... unsuccessfully rescuing my hard drive from failing. Its currently getting looked at so for now I’m sneaking my partners laptop.
I hope you've been well and up to lots of fun stuff. See you again soon!