Hello! Welcome back. Just quickly, I'd like to thank you for joining me here over the past week. I know life is hectic at this time of the year so I really appreciate that you stopped by. How's your pre-Christmas prep coming along anyway?
If you need a last minute gift tag for your Kris Kringle or your entire families yet-to-be-wrapped presents than today I have a fun illustrated Christmas bauble, DIY download that'll have you sorted in no time! Perfect for Santa's little helpers to colour in!
You can also make these into a sweet festive garland. Hang one above your desk, over your tree or from your mantle! Be as creative as you wish.
Okay, lets get started!
You will need
• Downloadable artwork ( click here )
• Printer + A4 paper ( I've used 250gsm matte card, print area fits within Letter size )
• Coloured pencils, pens, textas, paint ( your medium of choice )
• Hole punch
• String and/or tape
How to make
1. Download and print artwork
2. Start colouring! ( or simply leave black and white )
3. Cut around dotted lines
NOTE: Skip the next two steps if making a garland and continue to steps 6
4. Punch a hole towards top
5. Attach string through hole
Ta-da! Now write your message on the reverse and attach to your gift.
Continue here if making a garland!
6. Cut a long length of string, about 1 meter
7. Attach string with tape to the reverse side, evenly spacing out baubles
8. Tie a loop at each end of the string to hang your garland or attach to surface using tape
And, Ta-da! You're done.
For more garland hanging and present wrapping fun, alternative instant downloads including a candy-cane and sleepy Christmas pudding character are now available in my store. And just a reminder, there's still one week of free shipping available! See below post or in-store for details.