Back in March last year I shared a list of 11 podcasts I was listening to and enjoying at that time, you can check out that list here. While they're mostly still on rotation I've since discovered a bunch more and thought it'd be worth putting together a new list. So, below are 11 more podcast to keep you company while you work. Enjoy!
1. Art For Your Ears, Danielle Krysa aka The Jealous Curator chats with her favourite contemporary artists
2. Make It Then Tell Everyone, Dan Berry - a comics teacher, interviews comic artists about their work and life
3. On Being with Krista Tippet, insightful conversations with curious minds about life and what it means to be human
4. Creating Your Own Path, Jennifer Snyder talks creativity, life and business with creatives from various disciplines
5. Whats Your Story, casual conversations with creatives about their path to where they are now, by Meighan O'Toole
6. Your Dreams My Nightmares, New York illustrator Sam Weber interviews his contemporaries about work and life
7. Brand New Ways, journalist & designer Jen Leonard chats with others about art, design, science, business and beyond
8. Pencils Vs Pixels, designer Cesar Contreras talks to makers and artist about the way they do things
9. While She Naps, Abby Glassenberg chats with designers and makers about how they make their creative business work
10. Creative Pep Talk, graphic illustrator A. J. Miller explores the ins and outs of a creative career
11. Ritual & Ceremony, interviews with creatives and other inspiring people with Chris Loutfy
If you have any podcasts (or videos) you'd like to share I'd love to know, leave a comment below. It's alway a treat to discover something new.