Hello! I missed you last week. Sorry for disappearing. You probably barely noticed anyway right?! That's okay. Truth is something had to give and I chose to prioritise family and wellness along with a full work schedule. While I settle back in I thought I'd share a collection of 10 things from online and elsewhere that I've been loving. Perhaps you'll like them too.
1. Thirteen year old Charlotte Bronte's teeny tiny hand written, hand made books.
2. The work of artist Jennifer Tyers, seen in this The Design Files feature.
3. Julia Trybala's black and white drawings.
4. Sandra Eterovic's magnificent Craft Cubed window exhibition. Her knitted Spam cushion is the best!!
5. Trend Tablet's, 'Handmade' category.
6. Just Kids by Patti Smith. I know! Super late reading this but better late than never.
7. This American Life archives, always perfect company for solo work days!
8. Issue 40 of Dumbo Feather magazine.
9. Discovering artist Gunter Christmann at Heide, MOMA.
10. Sian Keegan's, 'Pink Tigers' pattern. She also makes the cutest soft sculptures of peoples pets.
What about you, what wonderful discoveries have you made lately?