"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere." - Albert Einstein
I hope your week is heading somewhere wonderful!
A thoughtful hand written note to someone you care about should never be underestimated. This last minute Valentine's Day card and envelope has you covered.
Grab your supplies and lets get started!
You will need
• Card or paper stock of your choice (I've used 250gsm for the card and 90gsm for the envelope)
• Scissors (or ruler and scalpel)
• Glue (or double-sided tape)
• Card and envelope as a pdf - DOWNLOAD HERE
1. Download and print pdf
2. Trim along all solid lines
3. Fold along dash lines
4. Glue the 'GLUE HERE' areas and fold up envelope
5. While your envelope dries, write a note inside the card
Enjoy playing secret or not so secret admirer this Sunday.